Saturday, September 4, 2010

Everything New.

Happy birthday Baby. love you
This is my new blog. i don't wanna use my previous blog anymore due to my personal reasons. I'm gonna start everything new now. 

Hell yea. I'm having my very first Semester break now. for almost a month. but i've no any plans for what to do during this holidays. I'm kinda bored dead now. Sighs. :( i kinda miss my life in Kampar now. before i came back to ipoh i told myself that i fxcking wanna go back to my hometown. but now i regret after i came back. my holiday is so dull. every friends in ipoh is working and some busy dating with their boyfriend. Besides sleeping i don't know what can i do to waste my time. hard to find a part time job now and another reason for it is i'm lazy to work. =/

Anyway, we celebrated my babe's birthday (Xiao Ling). in kampar and also in ipoh. Yay! Babe, you're officially 18 now. Happy birthday yea.♥ we love you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment