Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

Is time to blog again. Neglected my blog for few days again. I wanted to blog but i'm lazy. Sighs! Lazy kills. So yea, i celebrated Winter Solstice night with the Kampar gang. I had so much fun with them seriously. I think there's no others crazier than us. The guys freaking took off their shirts and run around Kampar. Thats their punishment for loosing the game. My punishment for loosing the game is i have to hold the god damn mop and spin for 70 rounds. KO man! luckily KY and Junior helped me for 10 rounds each of them and KC helped me 5 rounds. not even the 3rd round he already bang to the fridge. Laugh our ass off wey. Me myself spin 50 rounds all by myself. *faint. Anyway, let the pictures do the talking. :)




there some other guy's pictures upload it later. hees

No comments:

Post a Comment