Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random random random ♥

I've a very serious insomnia shit. Its killing me. I slept in the morning and woke up in the afternoon everyday. Wtf right? :( FML seriously! I wanna be normal but i don't know what can cure my insomnia case. Sigh! 

So me and XiaoLing freaking woke up at 3something today. Consider early liao. :) Hungry shit weih, get ready and off we go have our Brunch. The food power man! Let's show you guys the picture. But the drink was like what-the-fark! I ordered green tea milk shake. But the worker there freaking gave me MILK! halo. i want GREEN TEA not MILK TEA! 

POWER 
TomYam YeeMee.

the-so-called- green tea milk shake. did you guys see any GREEN COLOR? -.-

Watched Titanic 2.  Its really SUCKS! and now i'm watching Buried. Its better than Titanic two please!

And so yea, i changed my blog template and header image to welcome a brand new year so i decided to change a bit. 

Enough for today. Have a nice day peeps 


OH YA! this freaking insect freaks me out in my room. wth






imissyou

No comments:

Post a Comment