Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holla ♥ CNY is around the corner.

I've been neglected my blog for quite some time. FYI, i kena chicken poks. Sighs! i'm recovering now, i've been stuck at home for N days. Finally now i can get outta my house. Yay!!!  And yes, i know my previous post were so emo. Sorry guys. Anyhow i'm gonna update more about my life more often wokie? :) I'm trying not to be so emo liao *controlling* it needs time, seriously. 

So yea, Chinese new year is around the corner. You guys should be busying cleaning your house, buying new outfits for CNY, some of you even making biscuits right? Hees  ♥ Well, my mom does made biscuits. She made jam tarts and Nestum cookies. Damn power  ♥ Mom's cook and homemade biscuits are always the best *thumbs up*

Never get to see my king(daddy) for few days. I'm 19 this year and yeah, i'm still daddy's little girl. He's always the king in my heart  ♥ There's no one love him more than i can :) So i went to have my dinner with him and his wifey. After dinner off we went to shop shop cause i told him that i'm still lack of outfits for Chinese new year. Hees! Went to Padini, bought 3 tops. Padini's top is always my choice. Idk why! Thought wanted to go MNG but Jusco wanna close liao. Aix! Never mind. Still have one week more to go. I can still shop shoppp. 

Mom asked me to tidy up my room especially my wardrobe. She said my wardrobe's gonna explode soon due to the messy-ness and over among of clothes -.- my replied to her was : "Okay lorrr! But where got? Mommy, why you always so overreact one. So little only mah!can buy again ar" Lmao! My mom's wardrobe's very tidy but soon gonna explode too. Her handbags, outfits and so on. I don't think two wardrobe is enough for her. Why not make it 5 for her? Lol.

I used hours to tidy up my room and my wardrobe and i found out that there's tons of new outfits that i never wear before. So yay! cny i still have many new outfits to wear, but i don't freaking care, i want some more :P Hello, this is girl's Passion okay! Haha

I'm now wondering should i cut my hair or not?! *confusing* and yes, i wanna get another tattoo and do a little bit touch up for my old tattoos. Colors are fading man. Kantoi! Thinking which part should i make my new tattoo. Hees, any idea? Umm ... And and and... FYI again, my tongue pierce gone! Wtf?! :( *mama's gonna get you back wokie?  i promise!  

I think this is kinda long post. Hees  ♥ Time to sleep, goodnight peeps.











Yoko and her Boyfiee :)





My phone rang. But it's not you who called. :( how i wish it was you. I'm still hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment