Monday, January 24, 2011

My life with them (Part 1)





This post is all about one girl (Yoko) She's my bestie the very best one? Hees! I can say i love her so much. Okay, we're not lesbians okay. I knew her cuz we're studying in the same college same class. We knew each other for not very long but we'd already became sisters. We go to college together eat together. we laugh we bitch about everything we sing we chill we shop, we did almost everything together. 


We've lots of things in common i guess. She's my kaki in smoking, but yea we smoke less already. No! i mean quitting. we club together most of the time. She's my club twins sister. without her i don't feel fun. we likes to drink, likes to shop, likes to make up, likes to eat. Somehow we like the same style. There're still lots in common. She understand how i feel when something bad happens to me. I tell her everything about me and she'll be there to listen. I miss the time when i'm in Kampar chilling with the girls and the bois. We have 9 in da gang. Sayang, still remember we named it as DLFS? Haha. The best memories i had is with you guys. 


Baby, remember that no matter what happen in the future we're still BFF. i'll be there for you no matter what. I wanna be your kids godmother, i wanna be your wedding jimui i wanna go club with you when we're old. Heee. I promised that i'll always remember these memories until the day i sleep in the coffin. :) iloveyoualways!



No comments:

Post a Comment