Friday, January 7, 2011

Sisterhood is ♥

It's Friday peeps. Went shopping with mommy and sisters today. Nothing much to buy, we just walk around searching for Chinese New Year's outfits. But we didn't manage to get anything. So, i might head down to KL to search for my outfits. Hees♥.

Before shopping we went to Kopitiam Junction to take our brunch. My mommy's all time favorite. Curry Noodle. I just ordered toast. Don't feel really hungry. After brunch went to buy bubble milk tea. I craved for the whole morning. Bubble milk tea is love man!!! 

After Parkson and off we went to Jusco. Bought birthday present for my younger's sister. *see this jiejie so good, where to find oh? Lol better love me more. * :) Finally i bought my contact lens cleanser. Mine habis! Wth, i'm having a serious backache so we went home early. Sigh! It hurts, i don't know what happened to my back bone. Getting old? Maybe! The last year for being a TEEN! I can't deny i'm getting older liao. :(

And yea, i took many pictures today with my sisters. Sisterhood is love. I cherish the time i spent with them :) Although we always fight, but i still love'em ♥

Am gonna show you some of the pictures okie? :)















Bubble milk tea 

She's growing up 




Our little princess 

my little baby :)

Nikki





































Is all for today. Have a nice day peeps 



I'm missing you   


No comments:

Post a Comment